I'm Allison Baggerly
When people ask me what I do for a living, I tell them: “I help women learn how to write a budget they can stick to.”
But what I REALLY want to say is…
“I work with women who feel stuck with their money learn how to reach financial freedom.”
AND WHAT I REALLY, REALLY WANT TO SAY IS…
“I serve women who crave a stress-free financial life. I help women who hit up HomeGoods and Target even though they can’t afford it. I work with women who are too scared to write a budget because WHO KNOWS how bad their spending really is. I help women learn how to take back control of their money, write a budget that actually works, and pay off debt.”
Hi, I’m Allison Baggerly. My cultural roots include a Latinx family background and I’m proud to celebrate this diversity. Most days you can find me at home with my husband and two kids. When I’m not spending time with my family, chances are I’m in my office blaring music and writing an article while sipping on hot coffee.
People come to me when they feel lost, overwhelmed, and stressed about their finances. Together we develop a plan for their money…one that will actually work for their family. A plan that is unique and helps them learn how to track their spending, pay off debt, and save money. One that helps them get on the same page with their spouse so that they can reach their wildest goals (you know, the ones that their extended family tell them is impossible).
I’ve been budgeting for 9+ years. Our journey started in 2011 when my husband and I found ourselves newly married, burdened with over $111,000 worth of debt, and unexpectedly expecting our first child. We were overwhelmed and undereducated on how to get ourselves out of our financial mess.
Once we realized we wouldn’t be able to afford the $800/month daycare payment, we knew things needed to change. Over the next 4.5 years, our family paid off $111,000 of debt while growing our family. We made amazing progress, but also plenty of mistakes along the way.
I give women the tools to pay off debt, while gaining control and confidence. I teach women how to create a budget that gives them the freedom and peace of mind to live a stress-free life that they love.
Want to know more?
As a budget expert, my advice and story has been featured in many online publications and podcasts, including:
- Nerd Wallet
- Business Insider
- Epoch Times
- Next Advisor
- SoMoney with Farnoosh Torabi
- Boss Mom Podcast
- Compare Cards
- See All Featured Press
If you’re dying to know more, here are 5 things you don’t know about me…
1. I’ve been skydiving twice, but I can’t handle roller coasters. Yep! I’ll jump out of a plane but Six Flags terrifies me.
2. My guilty pleasure is to grab a latte and walk up and down EVERY aisle of Target…without my kids. It’s basically my idea of heaven on earth.
3. I can’t go a day without coffee. It’s basically what fuels my everyday life.
4. I love, love, LOVE spending time in nature…especially when I can find a gorgeous trail to walk down. Our family loves to go camping and makes it a priority.
5. I’m proof that you can find passion in the middle of your toughest season of life. If we hadn’t found ourselves buried in debt, I would have never known the passion that I would have for budgeting and personal finances. If I could go back in time, I wouldn’t change a thing. Sacrificing to pay off debt is what made me who I am today.
Want to work with me? Wonderful!
If you’re looking for help when it comes to budgeting and getting back on track with your finances, you’ve come to the right place! Check out my FREE 6-Day Budgeting Basics Email Course.
Craving more support? Check out my Inspired Budget Inner Circle. It’s where I can personally help guide and support you to reach your money goals.
If you’re a company brand and you’d like to partner with me, then feel free to email me directly at email@example.com.