To celebrate the fact that I have officially reached 30,000 followers on Instagram, I’m hosting another big giveaway! I’m super excited about this one because it’s filled with amazing products. And money. Everyone wants to win money.
What’s Included In The Giveaway
- A digital copy of my Budget Binder Bundle. It will help you finally get organized when it comes to your finances. Like for good. This includes the new Getting Started Guide, Budgeting Tips & Tricks, and Changing Your Mindset Lesson. If you don’t want to wait for the Giveaway winner to be announced, get it for under $20 today!
- A copy of my cash envelopes (Want these now? Sign up for my FREE Budgeting Basics Email Course and I’ll send them straight to your inbox!)
- $50 Amazon Gift Card. Because who on earth doesn’t love them some Amazon?!
- $50 Cash. I feel like we all could use a little extra money to put in our cash envelopes. Just saying!
- Jon Acuff’s new book Finish. Oh, and it’s AUTOGRAPHED. If you’re suddenly wondering if Jon and I are BFFs, the answer is yes. We talk every day. And by every day, I mean that we met once at a conference 7 years ago. It’s like the same thing, right?
How To Enter
Enter up to 4 times below to increase your odds of winning! No purchase is necessary to win. The giveaway will close on Sunday, May 20 at 11:59 pm central time (that time zone is important friends!). This giveaway is open to US residents only. One winner will be chosen at random on Monday, May 21st. The winner will be contacted on May 21st and has 24 hours to respond before another winner is chosen at random.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
You Totally Need To Check This Out
While you are here, I thought you’d like to check out some of my favorite content on Inspired Budget! My hope is that you find yourself inspired to making saving second nature and decide to break up with debt.
- How We Paid Off Over $111,000 Worth Of Debt
- Writing Your Budget: A Step By Step Guide
- The Steps One Family Took To Pay Off Over $490,000
- How To Budget On A Biweekly Income
- Our Top 3 Money Mistakes (We made them so you don’t have to!)
- How To Pay Off Debt When You Live Paycheck To Paycheck
- 24 Frugal Tips To Save More Money